Monday, April 12, 2010

Everest Base Camp anyone?

During my MBA break at the end of the year I have decided to squeeze in a little adventure and was wondering if anyone was keen to join? It’s Everest Base Camp time my friends.. Oh, and by the way, you sleep in Tea houses, not tents.. this may be important for some!  It’ll be chilly (but great weather for photos!!) and I’m sure it won’t be just a hike in the Himalayas for Christmas and New Year… with some Rum Doodle, monks, monasteries, tea house mischief and some gorgeous scenery, this shall be a Yak safari of note! Not that we’ll be riding any Yaks, of course.. Two separate groups I know of have gone at this time of year and they said it was superb.. also not as busy on the trail!
DATES: 18 DECEMBER 2010 - 3 JANUARY 2010
PRICE: US $ 1045 trip + local flight to Lukla from Kathmandu US $ 260= US $ 1305 (approx R9402)
Budget: $280 Food, International flight (approx R10 000 on Qatar via Doha), $40 Visa, Transfers
Details are below, let me know if you’re keen.


No comments: